Wednesday, May 30, 2012

speachless

Yesterday just like the other days i went to work and then with not much surprise out for a drink. 12:30 pm arrived and I made the old mc'chicken mistake and walked on the night bus. Walking on I instantly hear an older drunken native man yelling at a brittle hobo. " your knocking my elbows " " give me some god damn room " the hobo was a seat away speechless and getting agitated. The man got up to yell a little more directly until I turned around and yelled " show some respect, sit down and shut the fuck up " The focus then turned on me " this is my land white boy " this continued for awile. the man beside me says " please don't yell at him anymore " I agreed. Then the next thing i know the man is behind me with a tight fist. I said " what's your problem man " He replied " you " " why you gotta disrespect this old man he deserves respect just like me you and the rest of the bus" Then to my surprise said " you got some balls " shook my hand five or six times and exited the bus.

0 comments: